What is the Halcyon Incubator Fellowship?
An 18-month fellowship equipping a diverse cohort of fellows with free residency and workspace, mentorship, and leadership coaching, robust support from business consultants, and a living stipend to develop their entrepreneurial vision into reality.
Who is a good fit for the program?
Intrepid entrepreneurs with startup ventures that move the needle on 21st century social challenges.
When is the deadline?
Applications for Cohort 9 (Fall 2018) are due online by 5 pm EDT on Wednesday, April 4, 2018.
To accomplish the goal of helping talented social entrepreneurs change the world, the Halcyon Incubator takes no equity in supported ventures and provides:
• Five months of rent-free housing
• 13 months of rent-free workspace
• $10,000 stipend during the Residency Phase
• Access to a world-class network of partners, supporters, potential investors and funders
• One-on-one mentoring and leadership coaching
• 1,000+ hours of advice from legal, business, communications and accounting partner companies